ABOUT THE POSITION
Sentact’s Business Analyst will help lead and manage the build-out of Sentact’s product and services through requirements gathering, requirements analysis, implementation, QA, deployment, and sustaining support. This role will work directly with development teams, business teams as well as external partners.
Successful candidates will have a technical background, be detail driven and have excellent problem-solving abilities. You should not only be passionate about delivering extensible, on-time solutions, but should also be obsessed with contributing to the development of high-performance teams through rigorous goal-setting, disciplined attention to performance metrics, and continuous process improvement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify, document, and analyze business and user requirements such as objectives, business and information flows, requirements of new applications or enhancements to existing systems etc.,
- Understand, document and communicate the business requirements and stay in alignment with business sponsor, stakeholders, and management
- Analyze business requirements to identify testing needs
- Document, analyze, and interpret business policies and processes, write test plans, test cases, and requirements
- Demonstrate understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and requirements management methodologies
- Complete all test documentation
- Record, report, and track defects to accurately depict the status of the system
- Apply principles and techniques to evaluate systems during the development lifecycle
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Track teams time to deliverables
- Evaluate risk assessments, prioritize and plans accordingly
- Reports schedule progress, team status, and issues to management
- Facilitates and organizes daily stand-up meetings and release planning
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation phases
- Ensure the most efficient use of resources and technologies.
- Perform day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects, tasks, bugs, and features
- Drive internal process improvements, remove gaps, across multiple teams and ensure teams are working on high impact projects that align with company mission and goals.
- Interface with Development, Product, and Sales teams for project requirements and scope
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a systems or software related technical field
- 2-3 years related experience in software requirements specification (SRS) management and/or quality assurance testing
- Analytical skills to develop solutions to business issues
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal – able to bridge communication between technical staff, non-technical staff and customer.
- Strong problem resolution and conflict resolution skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and MS Project
- Proficiency with Requirements Management Tools
Submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com